20101207

the words could not leave my fingertips fast enough.

the only way I know of letting things out is by writting, I guess I'm good with words or something,
and that line from a fall out boy song comes to mind, and I'm distracted, and it seems like my thoughts run too fast for my fingertips to catch up with, and tears run and I don't know why I'm crying.
I guess I do, but I don't know how or from where.
there's a lot of ands in this post or however you want to call it,
fucking msn screen is shinning, and they don't know it but they're not who I want to talk to,
and I can't talk to you, you, you, you, you, you
always you, huh?
you're never around when you're supposed to, you're never around when I want you,
and I've been around for days now, and you, you you you you never come back, not even to see if I'm waiting.
And tonight's the night I give up, and I'm crying, I guess it makes me sad
and tonight's the night I promised myself I wouldn't speak of you, or think of you (that I can't help) or check your facebook page... tonight's the night it ends for me.
I'm done sitting around and waiting for shit to happen, but I don't know how to make them happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment