20100710

123fqwsafdfqsasdfsurvey.

What is your favorite quote right now?
"To be loved, what more could you ask for?"

What’s the last thing you suffered withdrawl pains from?
I don’t know 

Do you ever watch children’s television? What shows do you like?
Sometimes, I watch Nickelodeon's old shows, like Rocko or Arnold.

Who’s your favorite comedienne?
I don’t know of many, but I like Jerry Seinfeld and the SNL cast.

How long could you live without internet access?
A long time

 What was your last interview for?
Idk.

What’s the best thing someone could do for you right now?
Call me just to talk or something

Is there anything you regret not having asked your parents?
Naah, we're very open, at least mom is

 Do you know how your parents met?
Yes, my dad was my mom's teacher at college, but he's only 4 years older than her.

Name a movie that would be better if watched on mute.
I don't think there is one that's better on mute, but I believe children's movier are easie to understand even if you don't speak the language they are in.

 Who is your favorite musician, NOT in terms of talent or aptitude, but based on pure sex appeal?
So you’re basically saying who’s your fav. band guy - that would be either Oliver Sykes or Chris Ingle

 As a child, what were you most interested in?
No idea

 What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
Hmm snow white is the earliest one I can remember

What do you obsessively search for on eBay?
Books

what was the last song you sung?
You Me At Six- Save it For the Bed Room

How do you take your coffee/tea?
I like mostly tea, I guess with sugar and yeah

Did you ever watch Dawson’s Creek when it aired?
Oh no! I was too young, but I watched years later when they re-aired it.

Do you feel suddenly angry if you see a survey with bad grammar?
I don’t get angry.

What type of comic books do you read? Or wish you read?
None

Speaking of comics, who is your favorite super hero?
Spiderman I guess

If you have one, what colour is your cellphone?
Dark blue with grey.

What colour do you wish your hair was right now?
redish /strawberry blonde.

Have you ever been to an anime convention?
Nope.

If you had three dollars and were at 7/11, what would you end up buying?
Probably go for the coke can.

Don’t you hate it when parents think children are too young to understand?
Eh depends…

Is swearing allowed in your household?
Yep

If you have a Twitter, who some of the people you are following?
Lots, last person to follow was Lord Voldermort, epic shit.

Have you ever had a Furby in your life?
Oh no, I hated those never shut up.

Why do you like your favorite colour?
It goes with everything.

Do you think you’ll still like your favorite band in four years?
Oh yeah, brand new has been in my top bands since I was fourteen

Have you ever watched a movie that had Ricky Gervais in it?
I don’t know who that is

What do you think of Conan O’Brien’s beard anyway?
It's creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment