20100721

cientosesenta

Where were you THREE hours ago?
I was sleeping :)

Are you wearing SOCKS right now?
nope, I'm wearing my white keds socksless, HA!

When was the last time you went out of STATE?
Um, I don't remember.

Have you been to the M0VIES in the last 5 days?
nope, but I'm going later :)

What did you see?
I'm going to watch Shrek 4 3D

What was the last thing you had to drink?
water :)

What are you wearing right now?
my new light blue jeans and my favorite grey stripped tshirt

What was your last purchase?
hum, clothes

If you could be anywhere where would you be?
any place any human has never been to

Are you on the phone?
nah

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
yes i did :D

Do you have a pet?
yes! a bunny rabbit named donnie who I love deeply

Whats your mood right now?
good, my hip hurts tho.

What did you do last night?
I was online

What is the last thing you purchased online?
Go Ask Alice book

What’s your favorite soup?
alphabet soup, love playing with the letters

You miss anyone?
not really

Last movie you saw?
hum, The Runaways, liked it so much.

What are your plans for the day?
going to the movies with this college friends

Did you have fun today?
not yet, my head aches and I'm sleepy

Who is your last text message from?
Carol

Were you an honor roll student in school ?
My school didn't have that kind of things
It's pointless

What do you know about the future?
i don’t know about the future.

The last person you rode in a car with?
my mom, I guess

Do you have a tan?
nope, pale as fuck

How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I don't know, not thinking about it yet

Did you meet anyone new today?
nope

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
yes! a swallow bird tattoo on the back of my neck; and my ear lobes pierced plus two others on my left ear.

How do you like your soda?
cold

Like hot sauces?
nope, not at all

What are you doing tomorrow?
suposedly going to LA tomorrow, not sure

What day is tomorrow?
thursday

What is your current mood?
i said good earlier, but I'm rather bored

Who was the last person to call you hun?
no one, that's gay

Why?
because, it's gay!

Do you remember the first person you ever kissed?
n/a

Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
nah, all boys are fags, lol

If you could be on a TV show, which one would it be?
hum, gossip girl, seems fun and there are a lot of hot guys there :)

Have you ever watched a movie and just “had” to do what they did?
haha yeaaahh, I planed doing the yes man thing! lol

Do you have a “face” you make in the mirror?
yes, haha

Ever use someone else’s toothbrush?
nope eww

Do you like/love the person you got this survey from?
I don't know her

Can you whistle?
sort of

Is there a song that comes on that you just “have” to turn up and sing to?
haha, yeah
currently is new found glory's cover of lovefool

Who are you thinking about right now?
no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment