20100718

Pokemon!

1. Who is your favourite Pokemon?
Charmander.

2. Why is it your favourite?
'cause he's a fire-breathing dinasour, for God's sake, if that is not cool, I don't know what is.
and he seemed so sweet and faithful, and I love him :)

3. What is your favourite type of Pokemon? Why?
Fire.

4. If you were a Pokemon, what would you be?
Hum, I'd love to be Arcanine or some kind of Eve evolution.

5. What starter Pokemon would you choose? (name one for each region)
Kanto: Charmander
Johto: Cyndaquil
Hoenn: no idea, didn't see the show this far
Sinnoh: ^
New region (Isshu): ^

6. What would be the first Pokemon you catch on your journey?
Kanto: Pidgey
Johto: hum, maybe nidoran or something
Hoenn: 
Sinnoh:

7. Name your dream team. (any region)
I’ve never thought about a dream team, so I’ll just put my teams up. :o
Kanto: Charmander (or evolution), Arcanine, Golduck, Ivysor, Dragonite.
Johto: 
Hoenn: 
Sinnoh:

8. How long have you been interested in Pokemon?
Since I was like 9 and I first saw the show on tv :)

9. Do your friends and family like Pokemon?
yeah, me and my brother used to watch the show and all.

10. What are their favourites?
Idk.

11. What do you value more, the games or the toys?
Games are waaaaay cooler.

12. What games do/did you have?
Red, Blue, Golden.

13. What is your favourite plush? Figure? Game?
plush - Pikachu.
Figure- Charmander, both stuff animal and plastic toy.
game-Golden, the none with Ho-Ho.

14. Name your top 5 favourite Pokemon.
Charmander, Acanine, Moltres, Mew Two, and Dragonite

15. Name your top 5 least favourite Pokemon.
Zubats, Cacoon, caterpie and all it's evolutions.

16. Which is your favourite region?
Kanto, 'cause it was the original one.

No comments:

Post a Comment