20100718

xx

9 lasts
1. Cigarette: never. i have actually never put a cigarrete in my mouth.
2. Beverage: orange tea
3. Kiss: never, again
4. Hug: earlier
5. Movie seen: Eclipse on the theatre, and Adventureland on tv
6. CD played: xx by the xx (:
7. Song listened to: you chase money for love by trouble andrew
8 have you evers1. Dated one of your best friends: sort of
2. Skinny dipped: no
3. Kissed somebody and regretted it: nope
4. Fallen in love: nope :(
5. Lost someone you loved: Yes
7. Been drunk and threw up: nope, never been drunk either.
8. Kissed in a vehicle: nope
7 states you’ve been to
Massachussets, New Hampshire, Florida, California, and nothing else, lol.
6 things you’ve done this week1. Got inked
2. Hung out with my high school friends :)
3. Had KFC and watched movies with a friend
4. Had breakfast with the homies
5. Watched Eclipse
6. brethed?
5 favourite things in no order
1. books
2. new iTunes
3. my iPod <3
4. my white keds!
5.hot boys :)
4 people you last talked to
1. mike
2. gina
3. kitty
4. marlen
3 wishes1. to have someone to love and loves me back (in a romantic way)
2. for school to start again, yes I'm bored. And for you to be in my class
3.for money to buy new clothes <3
2 things you want to be when you grow up1. cinematographer, or at least to write a script.
2.writter, maybe
1 thing you regret
1.Nothing yet, I believe you can't regret something you wanted once.

No comments:

Post a Comment