20100722

Day 13

→ A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days.
 
Aww, I loved this one.
But I'll have to name more than just one band and take you back to when I was 9 years old.
Whenever I was down or my parrents where arguing I listened to Blink 182 or Papa Roach, their lyrics and fast beats actually made me feel better, or less alone.
Then, as I grew older (just a bit) taking back sunday and brand new where the bands I listened to whenever I was feeling sad or anything, my teenage years wouldn't have been bearable if this bands hadn't been in my life.
Currently Brand New is the only band who I still listen to religiously, their lyrics are extremelly powerful and very clever written. 
They have taken me through broken hearts, fights, sadness, even in the happy times.
I am seriously inlove with them, and I have no dobut that someday at least one of those lyrics it's going to be inked in my skin 'cause they already are in my heart.x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment