20100721

cent soixante et un

What is the one thing you would go back into the past and change?
I don't think I would change anything if I could, I like things the way they are and I don't know who I'd be if anything was different, don't know if I'd like the person I'd be if anything changed.

What is the thing you look forward to most in your life?Being completely self sufficient and happy.

How was your childhood?I think it was a normal childhood, not always happy but okay

How were your teenage years?
They were rough, but who’s weren’t? I wasn't feeling comfortable in my skin and went though that face in which you confront everything, and lacked confidence in everyone and everything, I liked boys and they broke my heart, and I got over it. It was fun, I guess. I'm still nineteen tho.

How were your adult years?
I'm not twenty yet, so I'm not sure if I could considere myself and adult yet. don't do anything adult-like yet.

What are you taking in school?
I’m currently working on getting my degree in comunication studies so I can get an scholarship and study film school in Canada :)

What is the one thing you’ve always been good at?
Debates, I'm good at debating people :)

What are your strengths and weaknesses?I think weakness are easier to notice, so I'll start there, I tend to back away from emotional envolment, so I never get close to people. I'm shy and have hard time letting people in. I trust so little people, I'm selfish, I'm stuborn, I have a hard time apologizing or admiting I'm wrong. I don't tell people how I feel and I save a lot of myself to myself.
I think on my strenghts I can count on having a voice and speaking my mind, not matter who might not like it. I am very creative and artsty in all senses of the word. I like reading and watching movies, and since film is my passion I think I'm good at writting scripts and all :)

What is the thing that confuses you the most?
People in general, their decitions and how what they say isn't always how they feel.

What do you plan on doing in the next couple of months?
Starting another school year. Hopefully meeting new people.

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nope, would be nice, tho.

How long have you been in a relationship with them?
N/A

What is your favourite thing to do with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
N/A

Do you have any pets?
A bunnie rabbit named Donnie after Donnie Darko.

Are you happy?
I could be happier.

What makes you happy?
Hanging out with friends, books, cultural activities, traveling, clothes, people, movies, etc, etc.

What makes you sad?
The same things that make other people sad.

What makes you angry?
People, lol

Are you happy with the way you look?
not always

Would you change the way you look for someone you love?
No, I’d only change the way I look for me.

Have you been in love more than once?
Nope, I don't think so. I have a real hard time letting people in, so even admiting I like someone is real hard for me. I don't think I've evern been in love or loved someone in a romantic way.

Do you trust people easily?
Not at all.

Would you trust your best friend with your life?
I wouldn’t trust anyone with my life, maybe just my mom.

Have you ever regretted something?
Some things, but maybe not regret, because I don't believe in regretting things you once wanted.

Has something ever happened to you that changed your life completely?
The one constant in life is change, so of course.

Do you want to get married?
Not necessarily, but if I absolutely find the right person I would be open to the idea.

Do you want to have children?
I've thought about it.

How close are you with your family?
I’m super close with my mom, and I do have a good relationship with the rest of my family.

Do you hate anyone?
Nope, such a waste of energy and time.

What country do you live in?
Guatemala

Do you want to live in a different country?
yeah, but just for a while.

Have you ever been to a different country before?
yes, several states in the USA, El Salvador and México.

Do you plan on traveling with your life?
I'd love to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment