20100727

Day 18 and 19

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage. 
I think everyone has the right to be happy as long as their happiness doesn't interfere with anyone else's. I don't think gay marriage's interefere with anyone's happiness, I'm completely supportive of it.
 
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics? 
I truthfully believe religion is the opium of the masses, in many ways.
I am suportive of spiritual beliefs, but religion holds back people from doing a lot of things and causes a lot of problems when taken literally. I'm not actually suportive of religion when mixed with politics, supports racism, sexism, wars, and many other things I'm against of.

Politics, are controled with people whose interest aren't in the right places, they just care about money and make things I'm not suportive at all. They manipulate people into voting for them so they can do whatever they want, they promise things they won't even try to accomplish. 

I belive society would be ten times better without any of this things, but I'm sure we would have to start all over again, from scratch :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment