20100717

I'm holding on to a fairytale.

Kissed somebody whose name starts with a C T J R or S?
nope.

Will you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in 6 months?
I'd like to.

Do you ever think about the past?
Yeah, I have to.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Gina called a few hours ago.

You ever kissed someone at your house?
nope.

When was the last time you saw your father?
Like 10 minutes ago.

Do you sleep with your door open or closed?
Closed, not locked tho.

Are you wearing shoes right now?
Nope, just socks.

Were you born in the 90’s?
 1990, babe ;)

Does your dad smoke?
Not that I know.

Do you hate it when people try to play with your hair?
No, I actually like it (:

How long is it until your birthday?
Um, 3 months, 10 days.

Would you ever lick a rat for $1,000?
Probably.

One thing you and your best friends always do when you hang out?
Talk shit.

Do you need to know everything about someone’s past?
No. If they don’t want to share something then that’s their business.
 
Would you prefer if good things happened, or interesting things?
Interesting are always good. But if they were good and interesting, would be lovely.

Do you own a picture phone?
Yes.

If your best friend came up to you and said “Hi” and then grabbed your boob?
I would probably back away.

Have you ever gone out of your way to make someone happy?
Yeah,sort of.

Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
Girl.

Have any memories that you’d like to forget?
Yes, but I'm not sure if I want to.

Have you ever kissed under water?
Nope, sounds nice, tho.

Is there a boy/girl that you would do absolutely everything for?
Naah, not sure about the absolutely everything part, but I'd do a lot for.

No comments:

Post a Comment