20100715

"your mom is so fit she could be a prostitute"

What’s so special about what you’re wearing?
I'm wearing my favorite shoes :)

Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?
I'm not a big fan a pierced tongues.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope so :)

Tell me something about the last person you talked to?
He’s pretty awesome.

What are you planning on doing after this?
More surveys, yay!

Do you like your phone?
it's okay, I mean, I can play music, take pictures, it's all good.

Do you smile everyday?
I try to.

Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
Diego's new number

Wearing any bracelets?
yup.
-filtrate's.
-my charm
- 3 from antigua

Has anyone made you feel like shit lately for something they did?
naah

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It’s cool.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
A lot of the time

Name something you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
lying

Do you say sorry first?
not really, I have a very hard time apologizing

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it!
h2o

Do you enjoy late night conversations?
Absolutely <3

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Bsk

How late did you stay up last night?
Around 1am

How has this past week been for you?
gaah, good

Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Yeah, I like it better

Do you ever get paranoid when someone is reading your text messages?
naah

When people say “I don’t ever talk about anyone” do you believe it?
Everyone gossips. It’s in our nature.

Would you rather tell somebody how you feel straight up, or wait?
Depends on who and what it is.

Are you hard to please?
Sometimes

Oceans, lakes, or pools?
lakes

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
my mom

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
If they could they would.

Has a girl sat on your bed before?
Yup even slept in it, HA!

Would you rather have long or short hair?
short, but my hair is kind of wavy so short is no good for me

Who were you last in a car with?
mom

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
I hope so.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yes!

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
hum, not sure, probably fly

Are you easily amused?
I guess

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yeah it was ok.

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
Dark

Do you like hugs?
mmhmm

When you’re angry, do you take it out on everyone else?
I try not to.

Do you want to grow old with someone or be single forever?
Grow old with someone, duh

Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
Yeah

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Defintely, I don't smoke at all

Is there any emotion you’re trying to avoid right now?
probs

Last text message you received?
facebook

Who do you have texts from in your in box?
a lot of people

Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now?
Definitely (:

When will your next kiss be?
Ugh who knows

How many kids do you wanna have?
maybe 2

Which is scarier in your opinion: falling in love or falling out of it?
falling in love, or both are scarry at it's given time

How many pillows do you sleep with?
2

Anyone you haven’t talked to today that you wish you would have?
Hells yeah

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon?
I hope not.

Was yesterday better than today?
they were both the same

Did you ever think you had the Swine flu?
No

Is it cute when guys/girls kiss you on your forehead?
mhhm

Have you ever wanted someone you can’t have?
yeah

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
YES, but i play it like I don't mind it, trust me, I'll NEVER let you know I'm jealous

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
I guess

Do you always answer your phone?
I guess

Do you get along with girls?
Some

Are you going anywhere for this summer?
Nope, probably just home

Can you remember everyone you’ve kissed?
n/a

Are you drunk?
No, never been.

Is there a girl you absolutely can not stand?
oh yeah, a few actually

If you were drunk and couldn’t walk, would the person you last kissed, take care of you?
n/a

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
n/a

Have you ever kissed someone with a tattoo?
n/a

Think about the last person you kissed. Do you remember the last person you kissed before him?
n/a

Is there anyone who hates you?
I hope not. But if there is. Who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment