20100718

#abclayers

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Viacely Sánchez
Birth Date: October 27th, 1990
Current Location: My bedroom, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Hair Color: it’s died, but my hair is light brown
Righty/Lefty: right
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: being alone, roaches
Your dream of the perfect date: I don’t think about stuff like that.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up:What time is it?
Your best physical feature: I'm not sure, you tell me
Your bed time: right now, I'm in a semester brake, so I fall asleep around 1am
Your most missed memory: being seven and yeah.
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: coke <3
McDonald’s or Burger King: Mc 'cause of the fries.
Single or Group Dates: just hanging out
Adidas or Nike: both good
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: frappuccino
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: no
Cuss: no
Take showers: daily
Have a crush: not sure
Like school:very much, yeah
Believe in yourself: sure
Believe what goes around comes around: as a consequence, yeah. As something from a bigger force, no.
Believe everything happens for a reason:nope. Everything that happens are just consequences, not faith.
Think you’re a health freak: obviously not
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: last weekend
Been on stage: nope
Eaten sushi: nope, take me?
Been hurt: sure
Dyed your hair: not this month.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: nope!
Kissed the same sex: no
Got beaten up: not really
Changed who you were to fit in: not really
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: not sure about marriage, but I'd like to have some sort of companionship for the rest of my life
Number of kids you’re planning on having: depends, probably two
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: light colors, hazel/green/blue
Hair color: dark
Short or long hair: longish
Fat or fit:  um, yeah
Looks or personality: both
Fun or serious: fun
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: doing this while watching the simpsons
1 HOUR AGO: eating
1 WEEK AGO: out
1 YEAR AGO: how would I know?
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I feel: lonely
I hate: feeling like this
I hide: my feelings/emotions
I need: to do something else
I love: my tumblr
LAYER 12: FAVORITES.
Band: couldn't just pick one, maybe Brand New
Color:grey
Food:Chinese
Thing to do: I change my mind too much to have favorite stuff.
LAYER 13: RANDOM.
How long have you known your best friend?: Iguess for 4 years or so
When’s the last time you kissed someone?: never
What’s your middle name?:don't have one, my brother told me when I was 5 it was Ramona
What are you excited for?: LA this thursday!
Do you have any saved texts on your phone?: yeah (:
What’s something random about you?: I want to learn french, I love the language

No comments:

Post a Comment