20100715

the truth is a terrible thing

Name of the last person to text you?
Lexi

This time last year, what was your relationship status?
single

Does someone like you right now?
Idk

What does the 15th message in your inbox say?
Something of Sophie commenting on my facebook pictures.

Have you ever gone up to a car thinking it was yours, and almost got in?
haha Yeah, but my car has bumper stickers, so I've never got that close

How many radio stations do you listen to?
none, I hate radio

When was the last time you were in a car with someone besides family?
hum, tuesday, when going to lunch with some friends

Have you told anybody you loved them?
Mhmm

What are your plans for the weekend?
Maybe hanging out with some friends

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Mostly natural, aside from the peekaboo in the front with blonde

Is the last person of the opposite sex you texted single?
Yup, interested?

Name one person you wish you could fix things with, and why haven’t you?
Maybe Evelyn, I haven't because it's been so much time, plus I wouldn't know what to do/say

How have you felt today?
bored, but I'm a bit tired so staying at home it's all good

Are you nice to people you dislike?
I'm polite

What are you doing tomorrow?
Sleeping and yeah

Was this summer a good one?
Eh its ok.

Do you honestly miss someone?
Not right now

Would you rather get a new puppy or a new car?
I have a bunny, a new puppy would probably hurt him. And I love my car, but I guess a new car is prefferable than a hurt bunnie

Have you had any beer this week?
I don't drink

Would you be someone’s girlfriend/boyfriend right now if they asked?
Depends.
But I honestly don't like the therm girlfriend so, not sure.

Would you ever dye your hair black?
Sure.
Have you ever received a call that made you cry
Yup

How many times have you cried this week?
not really

Do you love coffee?
I rather have tea.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
Before, I like water warm. But I absolutely hate wasting it.

Where was your default picture taken?
This place outside campus where you can play pool and have beer.

What was the last thing you bought?
New jeans, love them <3

Have you ever snuck out?
Nope. My parrents never have grounded me, so I never had the need

How is your life right now?
Its just okay.

Name the one thing you’re most thankful for.
Everything, my life is better than 60% of the world's population, if that's not something to be thankful then I don't know what is.

Do you remember who you liked in grade sixth?
No

Last bed you slept in?
Mine

The last thing you heard?
Saosin

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yeah, who hasn't?

Were you single over the summer?
yep

Ever been called babe?
No, I'm not fond of those names

Who’s hoodie did you last wear?
My own

Are you friends with the last girl you talked to?
Yeah, very.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Yeah, who doesn't?

Something that happened today that made you angry?
Blockbuster not having Fight Club on dvd, gaah

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
meeting someone and falling deeply in love. lol

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
I'd love to

Have a best friend?
yeah, I guess.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
watch Family guy on fx

Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
I'm not sure, probably not.

Who’s the last person you said ” i love you” to?
I don't remember

What time did you wake up today?
around 9 am

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
mom

Are you happy with the choices you’ve made?
Yea for the most part

What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
sleeping, second day of this semester brake

Have you ever been caught skipping class?
yeah, once in 7th grade. I got punished by giving a class.

Have you ever kissed anyone who’s name starts with a J?
No

Was the last person you hugged a male or female?
I don't remember who that was

Who was it?
^

Do you wish you had an older, protective brother?
I have an older brother, he's none of that.

Who is the last person you went out to eat with?
Wini, Irina, Barbie, Lexi, David, Ale, Marielos, Andrea, and the whole crew.

Who last disappointed you?
this friend of mine, it turned out he was only using us to pass some classes that actually were real hard for him.

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
I just got one on monday. My mom loves it, my dad doesn't know about it.

What are you thinking about right now?
My tattoo, the scab is falling off :S

Do you mind sleeping on the floor?
as long as I have a pillow.

Did you resolve your last fight?
Naah, she wasn't even a friend, just this girl who wouldn't do her work.

Last person you slept next to?
Hum, Sindy at Pilar's house.

When’s the next time you will kiss someone?
who knows

Have you broken the law the last 3 days?
Yeah, I guess.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
No

Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
whatever, it's disgusting when ANYONE gets drunk and vomits. doesn't matter the gender.

Have you ever received a love letter more than a page long?
Yea, a long time ago

When the phone rings what do you say?
Alo?

Have you had sex today?
Nope

What are your plans for the rest of today?
Nothing, just try and stay cool.

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a bed?
n/a.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
my friends on tuesday.

Where was the last place you spent money?
American Doughtnuts

Last night you felt?
Tired

Other than your house, where was the last place you went?
running some errands, so I've been around

Will you sleep alone tonight?
Yes

If your parents didn’t like the person you were dating, would you lose them?
Probably not

Do you think confidence is cute?
yeah, over confidence is just annoying

What’s the last beverage you had?
Water

Whose car did you ride in last?
Mine

Do you drink energy drinks?
some times

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
Dark

Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
I would speak to him more often (:

Have you ever kissed an ex after breaking up?
No

What’s the longest you’ve ever talked on the phone?
I don’t know, I talk to Sindy for hours and hours

Is love really a beautiful thing?
Yes it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment