20100716

What was the last movie you went to see? Eclipse.
Your relationship status? single.
Who was your last text from? Sindy, last night she asked me to call her.
Have you ever lost a close friend? yeah, sort of.
What Is Your Mood? bored.
Why is your mood like this? I'm on semester brake, and I just woke up like an hour ago.
Where do you wish you were right now? somewhere with friends
Have you ever had a near death experience? car accident
Something you do a lot? laugh, and curse in my head at other drivers
Angry at anyone? not really 
What’s stopping you from going for the person you like? asfsdfqs long story
When was the last time you cried? maybe last night, I guess
Is there anyone you would do anything for? probably
What do you think about when you are falling asleep? my day, people, things I wish would happen
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Sindy, before I went to bed
What is your favorite song? I don't think I could pick just one, but Basic Space by The XX is at the top of my list atm.
What are you doing right now? this and watching Thomb Rider on tv.
Who do you trust right now? my mom
Where did you get the clothes from you are wearing? pull and bear.
Who is your friend that lives closest to you? Juancho lives a few blocks away and Marlen lives pretty close
What are you listening to? tv
Who was the last person who gave you a hug? my mom
Who was the last person who yelled at you? some reckless driver I guess, I yelled at him/her from the comfortness of my car where she/him could not hear me at all :)
Do you act differently around the person you like? I'm a bit more quiet.
What is your natural hair colour? light brown
What do you hear? “Lady Croft, are you on target?"
Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days? nope
Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? yes, a moving one, HA!
How many people have you had strong feelings for this year? I don't know if they can be considere feelings at all
When was the last time you changed in front of someone? clothes? around my girlfriends only
Do you like to cuddle? love it!
What would make you happy right now? For something new to happen
What’s the last thing that made you cry? my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment