20100708

u p where?

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
  1. wallet
  2. eyelinner
  3. lipgloss
  4. cellphone
  5. money
Five things in my bedroom
  1. books.
  2. laptop
  3. iDoc
  4. stuff animals
  5. tv
Five things I’ve always wanted to do with/in my life:
  1. backpack throuh Europe
  2. fell crazy in love with someone
  3. make a bucket list and follow it through
  4. visit Japan
  5. making a good movie
Five things that make me very happy:
  1. smiles
  2. new books
  3. deep random conversations
  4. shows
  5. movies
Five things I’m currently into:
  1. tumblr <3
  2. tennis shoes
  3. midnight phone conversations with the bestie
  4. tats
  5. Instant Start re run on boomerang :)
Five favorite movies:
  1. Forrest Gump
  2. Donnie Darko
  3. 500 days of summer
  4. American Beauty
  5. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind *no specific order*
Five favorite artists/bands:
  1. The XX
  2. Brand New
  3. You Me At Six
  4. Los Campesinos
  5. Kimya Dawson **no specific order** 

No comments:

Post a Comment